10-01-02 Cut My Hair





Today I want go cut hair
Afternoon call my sis go out with me
The barber shop is anear my cousin house
So my sis sms call her come down and go there together

HAHA
The barber aunt very nice and kindness
So my hair let she cut like that
If I today did cut my hair
Monday go school must let teacher catch

After finish cut my hair
My cousins my sis and I
Go pasar there ham cha
So funny at there all crazy one
Very happy and every day if like that more good
And miss my dear holiday I will go find he
My dear sms me the meassage so funny
I say go drink he say drink beer
Haha pasar no have beer lah

We sit at there so long time
Later go back my cousins home
And take pic in my cousin sis room


Me & My Sis


See the back one HAHA


Wa Sohai kis HAHA


My Sis & My Cousin Sis


So
Until 7:00pm++
Me and they go Pasar Malam
My cousin sis so bad
Go with me together later and her friend back ><
Than now only have me my sis and my cousin bro
But my cousin bro also date with he friend go eat KFC
Juz only me and my sis finish eating I call my mom bring we back home

HAHA
Tomorrow my cousin bro want go NS
Good Luck for he ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment