10-01-18 Feeling



I dunno want to say what
I only know i very love u

U change very fast
angry change to now same like nothing
i sad
i sad what
i sad u use bad word scold me
i very hate my love use that to me
i will very pain in my heart

i know is me wrong
i sorry about that
i dunno that things is u very unlike
i really dunno can say what

i very scare we love will stop on here
i very scare

i cry
Pisces ppl like to cry
that is true

i cry
but i cannot cry
i just can flow my tear
because
cannot let my family know i crying
very toilsome
and also dunwan let u know i cry

i no mood
u know?
why u also wanna ask me the things
i no mood to answer
because i dunwan talk that things again
that is make me sad

And
u call me Thursday dunwan go find u
how can i do like that
that day is my lover birthday
is important day to me

i dunno
i dunno
now feeling very confusion


To start until now
i pledge is love u only
the love is 100%
i love u forever
very very love u
only u can worth me loving you for a lifetime

Good Night
Muack

No comments:

Post a Comment